Re: Help!

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:11:53 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.Colorado.EDU> writes:

>Unknown about how long since rebuild, motor probably had 80-100K on it
>though....Driven daily and hard, except for the previous year, where it
>sat in my driveway....

Oh, well then thats not too bad if you got 80-100k from a rebuild! Never
mind about the visit...

>> Im sure this wont ease the pain but, you didn't hear it, you read
>>it.....
>> Sorry! :)
>
>Ok wiseguy! :-)

Heh-heh!!

>See, the thing was, this WAS a fast motor, g-grind, 10:1 (RD code)
>pistons, exhaust, ect...
>Now I'm forced to go for a SLOWER motor......maybe...
>
>Eric

No, you can put which ever engine you want in the car. You were running a
"RD" motor AND a G-grind cam in DSP....... uh-buey... Whatever dude. Put
whatever engine you want in your car, it is after all, your car.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and