Re: Help!

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, SHAWN C MEZE wrote:
> Oh, well then thats not too bad if you got 80-100k from a rebuild! Never
> mind about the visit...

Yeah, plus it really wouldn't do any good to visit him....

> >See, the thing was, this WAS a fast motor, g-grind, 10:1 (RD code)
> >pistons, exhaust, ect...
> >Now I'm forced to go for a SLOWER motor......maybe...
> >
> >Eric
>
> No, you can put which ever engine you want in the car. You were running a
> "RD" motor AND a G-grind cam in DSP....... uh-buey... Whatever dude. Put
> whatever engine you want in your car, it is after all, your car.

Yeah I know, the engine was illeagal anyway, but I haven't even raced
yet(today was to be the first race...) so I knew I wasn't going to be
competitive right away, therefore noone would protest me!.....I'm leaning
towards going with that Cabrio motor, my GTi head, and get stock
cam....there, legal, good engine...all at once..

Eric