Oversteer

My comments and questions are directed towards you autoxers and racers
mainly.

I've noticed over the years that in damp conditions if I get aggressive in
second gear (dunno about first but probably also) that I actually induce
oversteer in corners.  This may seem like no big deal to you autoxers and I
actually enjoy it a lot but I'm curious since it is my understanding that
front wheel drive cars aren't likely to do this (and I've never had one
that did).

I should point out that I always keep my best tread up front and I know
that it contributes to this oversteering but I'm curious:  if I add an
upper stress bar, wouldn't it actually cause more oversteer due to the
front end gripping a bit better?  My car is bone stock as far as suspension
is concerned (88 16V) and I run 195/60/14 tires.  Hmmm.  I think I'm
answering my own questions since I have diff. brand tires on front and rear
and probably always have.  Let me know what you think anyway.  Thanks

Steve Theodore