Re: New scirocco...

Subject: New scirocco...

Today I went to a police auction and guess what I got????

A 1986 8v Scirocco, Burgundy w/ aftermarket 5-spokes.

How much???      $220

Congratulations,
Just make the rest of us jealous.

 Any recommendations/prices on how much a new or
remanufactured clutch will cost for this beast.
New Clutch disc should run you ~$75. I got mine for $48, but I buy
wholesale. Check out Mark at Adirondack Auto.

I went from driving a 1994 Jeep Wrangler 3 months ago to now owning 2
1986
roccos.
Good of you to join the German car world...welcome.

-Eric R.