Re: New scirocco...I foudn one too

Dealership near me has a decent condition black 16v that needs a new
fuel distributor..I think they only want $500 fo rthe car...so if
anyone is interested..the owner bought a new VW and just left it
there telling them to "sell it or something", I haven't seen it by my
friend has and he says theres nothign else wrong with it. Lemme know
if your interested and I'll get the dealership name and number

Ryan
Houston, TX