New scirocco...

Today I went to a police auction and guess what I got????

A 1986 8v Scirocco, Burgundy w/ aftermarket 5-spokes.

How much???      $220

The body is perfect, the engine runs great, but the only problem is that it
needs a clutch.  Any recommendations/prices on how much a new or
remanufactured clutch will cost for this beast.

I went from driving a 1994 Jeep Wrangler 3 months ago to now owning 2 1986
roccos.  In my mind, I'm movin up in the world.  Now I can afford to mod
one of them while still having a daily driver.

I'm getting it towed to my house Monday.  I can't wait.  I just hope I
don't find anything else majorly wrong with it.

Joyously yours,

Kris
2 1986 8vs