more lighting and grill thoughts

Has anyone mounted headlights in the grill? I was thinking at looking
at my grill at the same time...and noticed..that nice flat mounting
spots we have on the of of our core support, I busted out my hella
box,and yes the hella 500/550 will fit nicely in there but..would
look to restrict too much airflow...maybe some small Catz or other
knockoff projector foglights could be mounted behind the grill, then
some nice looking holes couldbe cut in the slats to let all the light
pass through. i think some red lights on a red car or blues ones on a
blue car would look sweet..and to steal them someone would have to
open your hood setting off an alarm if you had one..insteadof the
thief just unscrewing them from your bumper.

Ryan