Control arm bushings

My front control arm bushings are shot (You can see the wheel
point in when power is applied).  They "were" poly, my question
is should I go back to rubber or stay poly?  I think the poly
ones wore out because I had bad front struts (people thought I
had hydraulics :).  A con about the rubber is that I need
a press to get em in, right?  But they do cost "way" less and
I can get the front two only (with poly, I have to buy the set
of four).  Whadaya think?

Later
Etrik