RE: Seats for the 85 scirocco 8v

Hi!

(Assuming you're talking about the front seat...)

All you need to do is undo the 'pin' that holds the seat in. (You know the lever that you pull on between your legs to move the seat back? It's on there...) Once the 'pin' is out, all you have to do is slide the seat all the way back, and pull it out of the car.

When I put seats from an 88 16v (nice black leather...) in my 82, I had to change over the seat belt buckle that attaches to the seat. You'll need a 17mm socket for that.

I think that all Mk II seats are the same, but I'm not sure of other VWs through the years... I think that a lot of them are a bit too high to be comfortable...

Hope this helps!

Greg
82 Scirocco 1.8 8v
91 Jetta 8v