Gear lube leak

Hello All:

It appears that I have a gear lube leak from my trans. When I park the car,
I can see a drip or more of fluid at the bottom of the bell housing. It
appears that it is leaking through the seal at the driver side drive shaft.

Is this something that can be repaired without removing the trans? I can't
believe this, it happens right after I changed to MT-90.

Also, where are the bolts on the engine side of the firewall, that hold the
dashboard in?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Paul Hanley