Re: Almost crashed!

At 09:38 9/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I know it is a bit of an unrelated thread, but I was in my rocco, so it
>should be topical. ;-)
>
>I was driving through and intersection when I noticed a motor home waiting
>at the light of the leftside cross traffic....oh, about 30-35 feet long,
>and I noticed a VW symbol on the grill!  This was definately a new
>machine.
>
>When did VW start making motorhomes?? Cool! :)
>
>~C
>
>  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
>  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
>  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu

I saw a gold Eurovan the other day like this in Chicago. Did not see any
conversion stickers on it, and it looked like a nice job - good fit and
finish. Probably some firm here is taking the stock van and cutting and
pasting a'la the Chevy and Ford vans...

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco (new paint!)