No more annoying things

Hi,

thanks all folks,
got me a new switch, 30$ (F.) and changed it. Luckily I didn't rush into
opening the dash. There's a tiny cover around the speedo, it takes a sec to
screw it open. YES, the VW engineers are SMART!

Now Shawn - thanks for telling me my car is OK. I guess the smart VW
engineers don't like to corner that hard (or not at all?). I didn't quite
understand what you said about the spare tire and Mike? And what it takes
to modify the fuel system (if this topic has been discussed, please tell me
to find it, politely)

Arno