aldfjasldfkhqwepiurhfpaweiurhtrf;kusdhfpiuawhefchsdf;ha;dkfha;iufh;qwihad;hasd;qwhgef;ighqer;iu

> P.S. we are all feeling down here, because we lost Formula 1 world
> championship yesterday against former INDY500 driver Jaques Villeneuve.

	Frickin right!  Jacques came correct on that on one!  I'm afraid I was
just a little bit unconcious for the race, so I missed it, but I hear
that Schumacher might have tried some dastardly business on Monsieur
Villeneuve to try and knock the poor lad out of the race.  Is this
true?  Hope not...

	Anyways, there's no real Scirocco content here

				 ^^^^^^^^ except that!

jason
the mad bastard