Re: Reiger Tuning?

I have dealt with Rieger personally, purchasing my body kit for my GLX
direclty from them.  Very nice and personable.
    I called them told them what I was looking for, they faxed me an
invoice;  I mailed them a check and within a month, I had my body kit.
    If you are interested in getting a catlog, call them and tell them
that.  They sent me one for free a couple fo years ago.  The kits are
very high quality and look good too.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components