Re: Wheels

> What kinda suspension you have?

   I am running Suspension Technique springs and Koni
Sport Adjustables.  I have heard from many people that
the ST springs sag or are too soft but I havent had
any problems with them.  Of course, I was told these
are the problems that are occuring with the newer springs.
I purchased my springs way back when EC was called VW
& Porsche, I think it was in mid 91 that I bought them.
BTW, they are progressive rate.  I lowered the front
about .75" more and I have the back set on the next
to bottom rung for the spring perch.  I have no rubbing
in front, very stiff, and I do rub a bit in the back with
the 205/40/17's on both the spring and sometimes the fender
when I get a lot of weight in the car.  I have pics of my
shaved rear fender lip on my 79 if any MK1 owners are
interested.

  Andre'