Re: Reiger Tuning?

wishful thinking schrieb:

> I've been drooling over some of the bodykits I've seen on the net, and
> I would like to know if any body knows where I can find a Reiger body
> kit.
> Thanks in advance.

Hello,
some greetings from germany, home of Scirocco.

The "company" is named RIEGER, it¥s a small bavarian hand craft
manufacturer and well known for extreme body-kits here in Europe.
If you¥re still interested, I can give you the address of Toni Rieger :

RIEGER TUNING
Lauterbachstr. 77
84307 Eggenfelden
Germany
Tel : +49 8721 96190
Fax : +49 8721 961930

have fun with your ¥roccos !

best regards
Dirk Schneider
Scirocco Club Nordbaden e.V.
Germany

P.S. we are all feeling down here, because we lost Formula 1 world
championship yesterday against former INDY500 driver Jaques Villeneuve.
all parties cancelled, no champagne , no fun.
It can only get better....next year....