Re: Wheels

AEZ is one source, I belive AZEV is making good rims to, and not to forget BBS
that fits perfectly on the hub without plastic rings. Look at the rim before
buying, ask the guy to put it up in the balancing machine without tire and see if
it is round and wellbalanced. If not good at this point, probobly will never be
really good. Lost my weights on one wheel and no rattles (To strong cleaning
chemicals)

Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82