Re: Wheels

The problem with large wheels is that most are, well, not up to the task.
I installed 15" TSW evos on G60 Corrado, they were extremely! bent after
only one summer season. My friend has OZ Montes on his Jetta GLI, 16"
with 205/45, they are very bent, and he has to tip toe around bumpy roads.
Last year I bought some ATS Type 10 in 16x 7.5" for my VR6. They are
simply the strongest wheels I've ever had! I drive them Rallye style over
potholed dirt roads. They kick ass! I run 225/40 Dunlops on em'...

Later,

Brian