Re: Wheels

About bending rims, buy good quality german rims or BBS. Don't buy italian or
english. The quality on german rims seems to be very good, also the fitting. When
you put the tire on, if the tire-man know his job you don't have to have so many
weights on the wheel. Running over a lost muffler from the car in front of me in
70km/h with no damage to the 16" AEZ, needed to adjust my wheel settings slightly
after. Whil go back to 15" to next summer because of rubbing.