Re: Re[2]: Reiger Tuning?(F1) (Flame war starting...)

>>      Schumi is still the worlds greatest driver.  Villeneuve is VERY good,
>>      but put him in a Ferrari same as Michael, and I think it would be
>>      clear who the better driver was.

I'd like to put jaques in the DeLorean, and send him back to race against
Schumacher in HIS second year of F1.  I think we would see who's the better
driver ;)

>Shame he can't accept defeat at the hands of a better car.....

        Shame he had to be such a poor sport and resort to tactics like
having his team mate block, and then in the season finale, blatantly try and
run his competition off the road when he saw his championchip slip through
his fingers.

>> I wanna see Jaques out in the rain on slicks. ;)
>
>Probably bloomin' awful.

        Ya, i'll admit, he hasn't impressed in the rain yet.
>>      Forgive the non-Scirocco thread.
>
>Ditto!

Ya, sorry.  I won't write about this anymore, since this could get ugly>;<

>P.S. Damon is gonna win next year for Jordan........ (So long as Ralf doesn't
>try and screw it up for his big bro!

        Yeah, we'll see when pre season testing starts up.

   It'll be great to see the new cars, maybe the drivers will actually
"drive" the cars:)  A little passing would be nice too.

                                        Over and out(for good)

                                        Owen
                                        (Diagnosed F1 nut)