Re: Re[2]: I just love MIME messages!

> On Thu, 23 Oct 97 15:27:04 EST "Paul Krucke"
> <pkrucke@logistics.calibersys.com> writes:
>
> >     What was Potterman running?
> >
> >     -Paul
>

> Mike has one of those Leistriz systems on it. I find that sound very
> dissapointing in his car. Its just too quiet. It makes NO sound at all.
> BORING!
> He likes it, and I guess thats what really matters. He thinks its
> stealthy to pull up next to someone and smoke them without making a
> sound, other than his open airbox. Whatever. I enjoy the sound of a good
> exhaust on any car.

Aaaaaaaaa.... NO I don't have a Leistriz system SHAWN!!! It's a
Gillett!!! Which for those who care is a European tuned system that
meets europe's sound laws with flying colors & still makes A LOT of
power!! Right Shawn? Paul? I think shawn hates it because he can't
hear me punch it,  &  all he see's is less & less of the rear of my
car.  Plus it fits excellent,  no jerking around trying to align
things.  It also has been a long lasting system (been on for the past
6 years) I know it's not much to say out here in sunny califorina but
I've heard similar stories from those cold regions also.

I like the system so much that I put one on my 16v GTI. ( which shawn
hate's too :-)
Maybe the exhaust is BORING but the CAR is NOT!!!!

Potterman
80 Scirocco "S" ( with a quiet blue MKII eating exhaust :-)

Michael Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS
http://www.parts4vws.com
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com