Re: Re[2]: I just love MIME messages!

On Thu, 23 Oct 97 15:27:04 EST "Paul Krucke"
<pkrucke@logistics.calibersys.com> writes:

>     What was Potterman running?
>
>     -Paul

Mike has one of those Leistriz systems on it. I find that sound very
dissapointing in his car. Its just too quiet. It makes NO sound at all.
BORING!
He likes it, and I guess thats what really matters. He thinks its
stealthy to pull up next to someone and smoke them without making a
sound, other than his open airbox. Whatever. I enjoy the sound of a good
exhaust on any car.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and