Re: What NSX????

> I guess what I meant was that for $90K, most of it's competitors have much
> more power than the NSX's 290hp.  The Vette, heck even Camaros, Esprit V8,
> 911 Turbo, Viper, F355, Supra Turbo  all have over 300hp.  I really like
> the NSX, I just think that it could be a more potent car for the money.
> And unlike the rest of you, I'd trade my Scirocco for one *duck*  C'mon,
> there's probably at least one of you that would  *duck harder*

	I see what you're saying.  Yeah, of course I'd trade my car in for an
NSX.  Then I'd sell the NSX and buy me a nice lil MK1 and dump a heavily
race-prepped 2.0 16V (possibly turbo) engine into that baby.  Don't
worry, I wouldn't go weak on suspension, rim&rubber, brakes or anything
else.  Just giving you an idea.

> Anyway, was the NSX you saw stock?

	That's the eternal question up here with everybody.  He says his car
was stock, though he didn't prove that by opening the hood.  Not like it
would matter...

> Jason, do you ever get beaten?  You car has a bad tranny and you're
> stomping on all comers; are you THAT good? ;^)

	Yeah, I get beaten every once in awhile, but not too often.  That's cuz
I don't make a point of running V8s and stuff like that.  So far I've
been beaten by:

	heavily modified, but terribly driven, Integra GS-R (new style)
	heavily modified Integra RS (old style)
	minor modded 94 BMW 325is (1 car)
	NOSed 93 Civic CX (‡ car)
	Taurus SHO (2 cars)
	minor modded 93 Prelude SR-V (I think you Yanks call em SHs) (2 cars)
	HEAVILY modified 93 Civic Si (2 cars)
	Isuzu Impulse turbo 4wd (‡ car)....gimme another chance, I'll take him
) :)
	HEAVILY modified mk2 Golf (4 cars)...this punk was letting off the gas
while we 	were running just to piss me off.  Then he had the balls to
tell me that it was 	a stock 8V...I'm surprised I didn't kick his teeth
in with all of the adrenyline 	going thru my body

	Hmmm, that seems to be about it

> I think Honda's turbo F1 motors were V6's but the later normally aspirated
> ones were V10's.  Did the F1 engines have VTEC?  As a side note, the
> Integra TypeR has a much higher specific output than the NSX:  195hp/1.8L
> vs 290hp/3.2L

	Beautiful cars.  Three different guys come around the local spots with
their TypeRs...but I'd smoke em ;)

> >jason
> >87 16V
>
> What happened to the mad bastard?

	That's just my alter ego that comes out every-so-often.

jason
the mad bastard    <---see, you never know when he'll come out.