rubber

Hey y'all.  About half a year ago I bought some used aqua-contact
Contintentals with some GLH rims for about $300(CDN).  Anyways, the damn
things are almost bald (the bad side of dragracing every weekend, I
s'pose), and I need some new rubbers.  Hopefully "over the winter" I
will be able to afford some new ones.  I want 195-50-15s (maybe even
195-45-15s if they do the job well), and I want them to last 1 summer of
HARD driving.

	The treadwear on my current rubbers is 160 if I'm not mistaken, so I'd
like to get something just as sticky if not stickier.

	A buddy of mine bought some Nitto tires that apparently act like drag
tires if you deflate them some and heat em up.  He didn't say what they
were, but they sound good.

	Alright, nuff said on my part.  Please just tell me what I should be
looking for.  Thanks much.

jason
87 16V