Re: rubber

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:12:23 -0700 Jason Brunberg <stoopid@idirect.com>
writes:

>The treadwear on my current rubbers is 160 if I'm not mistaken, so I'd
>like to get something just as sticky if not stickier.
>
>A buddy of mine bought some Nitto tires that apparently act like drag
>tires if you deflate them some and heat em up.  He didn't say what
>they were, but they sound good.  Please just tell me what I should be
>looking for.  Thanks much.
>
>jason
>87 16V

There is a 630HP 12.48 ET RX7 Turbo that runs Nitto NT 501's. That should
about cover it, right?

There is a number for Nitto @ 1-800-581-2984. I think thats for US folks
tho. Try the web site:
http://www.nittotire.com

They should be able to get you more info as you need it.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and