RE:Mufflers/exhaust etc, was RE: I just love MIME messages!

>From my experience, I'd suggest getting a glasspack resonator installed, as
well. I didn't get one installed initially on my customish 2" system with a
super-turbo muffler, and it gurgled and popped really badly. (ie: I was
embarrassed to be driving in my neighborhood...) They welded the resonator
on, didn't even charge me labor. It made a tremendous difference...

My $0.02.

Greg.
82 1.8 8v Scirocco
91 1.8 8v Jetta