Re: What NSX????/VR12

A whole lotta snippage goin on
In a message dated 97-10-23 14:20:05 EDT, Shawn Wrote:

<< ..it will still only be a novelty item....VW will never do the right thing>

Shawn is right on the money.  Novelty is expensive and not for me.  Take the
new beetle for instance.  I hear they are going to cost $18kUS.  Why the hell
would I want to spend that much money for that car???  I took marketing in
college and haven't talked to anyone who didn't think this was outrageous.
 Who has VW been talking to??  I love the fact that they are making it....but
I'm not gonna pay out the arse for it.  I think I'm gonna buy a used VR6 GTi
for much less and laugh every time I pass one. hee hee.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87