Re: I just love MIME messages!

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 18:10:58 +0000 Dave Mahoney
<CC938999@eng.northatlantic.nf.ca> writes:

>So if I was to get an exhaust made, should it consist of ONLY a muffler
>and pipe  from the downpipe to the muffler?????

A cat back system is all That's needed if you already have a good dual
outlet manifold/downpipe or if you have a header system. Just a system
fabricated from the cat back, be sure to get it mandrel bent or you don't
get the most from the system.
Or, but a system from TT or Autotech. It might cost a little more, but it
will be all done for you, its just a matter of installing it.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and