Re: Seeking advice.... and lots of it!

..and DOT 5 brake fluid.
This fluid is expence, but worth every penny...Fellow listers, don't flame
me for my opinions...

This is no flame, but my recollection is that DOT 5 fluid is made of a
totally different compound than the DOT 3 and 4, and supposedly will ruin
your break system if not changed regularly. I'm not saying don't do it -
just find out a little more about this particular "upgrade" before going
for it.