Re: What NSX????

> 	I heard someone once say that the engines used are basically Formula 1
> engines that have been tuned down quite a bit.  Anyone care to comment
> on that?

Not true at all!  They use F1 technology but are in no way even close to
being actual F1 blocks.  Don't get me wrong, I love the NSX but for your
information, in the US they are only offered with one engine, a (now) 3.2
liter aluminum V6 w/ variable valve timing that puts out 290 hp unmodified.
 In Japan they make lightweight editions (it's already a light car with all
aluminum body) with even more powerful motors.  Where the NSX really excels
is balance, ease of being able to drive it at 9/10's, and reliability.  It
truly is a supercar that you can go buy groceries with.

Steve