Re: Replacing Rear Window Defrost Fuse?

so I rebuilt the switch myself. I wouldn't
> reccomend doing this unless you have a real good sense of how to
> reassemble it, because there are a bunch of little springs and contacts
> inside the housing. Your best bet is either to find someone on this list
> who has a spare one lying around that they are willing to sell

	Uhhh, are we talking about that switch in the dash? Or the relay switch
on the fuse panel?  Cuz if anyone wants, I've got a dash-mounted defrost
switch sitting in front of me here with VW part number 321 959 621 B.
I'm pretty sure that it is out of a MK2 Roc, but even if it was from a
Jetta or other such car, wouldn't they have the same part??

	If this is what you want, I will send it to you, and you can reimburse
me whatever shipping was.  I honestly don't know if it works.  It sounds
nice and tight, like all moving pieces are in good working order, so
that seems like a good sign.

	Anyways, let me know if this is what you want.

jason
the mad bastard