Re: What NSX????

> Hmm, this car might be a little more upmarket than our Sciroccos and it
> would wipe out an NSX since the NSX is not a very powerful car.

	Sorry?  I dunno.  I think that the top model of the NSX is pretty
quick.  Some rich motherf**ker up here brought one out to the races this
summer and TRASHED the competition.  I saw him take a new Supra turbo
with a little bit of work(exhaust/ intake) by two car lengths.  Some
tricked out 'Stangs didn't come close...I can't recall if he raced a new
Vette...well, if he did, I wasn't there, so it don't matter.

	I asked him if he wanted to race me in my 16V, but he saw me eat up a
bunch of cars thru the evening, and I think I put the fear of VW into
him...hehe.  But seriously, I think that certain models of the NSX may
be lacking somewhat, but the top o' the line models are pretty freakin
quick.

	I heard someone once say that the engines used are basically Formula 1
engines that have been tuned down quite a bit.  Anyone care to comment
on that?

jason
87 16V