Re: Replacing Rear Window Defrost Fuse?

>Can anyone please help me?  I am needing to change the fuse of my rear
window defrost.

The fuse is #13 counting from the left, and it's a 15amp fuse.

 I think that is the problem at least.  I have tried to push it over and it
just won't go anywhere so that is why I am thinking it is possibly that I
need to replace the fuse.

Are you saying the switch won't move?

 because living up here in the great white tundra I really use my rear
defrost a lot!  Thanks so much!

        I assume you mean Canada, what part are you in, i'm from Calgary.
>Carrie Ann :)
>'87 Scirocco 16 V

        Well, welcome, you'll be glad you joined, especially when big
problems pop up, theres no better place to get great advice and help!

                                                Owen
                                                   87 16V