p/w, chime, and dash

        Hey guys/girls,

                        I just thought i'd throw out a few questions that
have been lurking in my little brain for a while now.

        1-  Power windows, i want to install power windows (and locks,so i
can hook up to the alarm and get a central locking system going) on my 87
16V, and i was thinking about tracking down a car at the junkers, and just
taking off the doors, and putting them on my car.  would they be hard to
wire up, and can i get doors with panels that have leather, not that ugly
grey/black stuff that allways looks dirty?

        2-  A seat belt chime was mentioned on someones posting, does this
work when the lights are left on too?  I don't have one in my car(taken out
by the previous owner i'd assume) and i'd like to put one in.  I've had to
get jumped so many times, i wouldn't mind an annoying charm, if it ment
saving my battery.

        3-  I just bought a brand spankin new dash(at least thats how it
looks) out of an 89 16V from RPI this summer.  I'm hopefully gonna install
it this weekend, and i was wondering how much of a chore this is gonna be?
I'm thinking it won't be too bad, the only thing is taking out the alarm and
re-mounting it.  I might just have the audio shop i bought it from deal with
that part of it.

                                Well, TIA to everybody.
                                        Later booyz/girlz

                                                        Owen