Re: Re[2]: Dire prophecy?/Stethescope

<< Sounds goofy, but if you have one of those mechanic stethescopes (you
      know like what the doctor listens to your heart with, but with a steel
      wand)  you can listen in and pinpoint it exactly.  I think I picked
      mine up for <$5.00, and it is also fun to listen to your valve train
      with it, etc.  >>

Hell Yeah Paul.   These things are totally cool.  I got one a couple months
ago.  I've listened to every inch of  my 16V.  I think my nasty 8V would blow
my eardrums if I listened to it....no offense 8valvers....it's just a heap
right now.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87