Re: lower A-arms

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:32:15 -0500 "Aaron D. Patton"
<apatton1@airmail.net> writes:
>I am looking for a good set of new front A-arms, no bushings, no ball
>joints, pre-drilled anti-roll bar attachment holes.  Any ideas?
>Prices?
>Thanks in advance.
>ADP
>:-) >

Most Import parts dealers should carry them, I would think. The shop I
used to work for sold new ones for about $15.00, but that was a couple
years ago, not sure now. All the ones we had came pre-drilled for
anti-roll bars.
I am sure that many of the advertisers in European Car magazine would
carry them fairly cheap.
Hope this helps

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com