Re: lower A-arms

When I installed factory bars on my 1980S, I bought new A-arms from
Techtonics (with holes for the bar mounts). Since it appears my new '82
duz not have the holes either (last time i checked!), I will be replacing
the A-Arms along with the bushings and ball joints . . . .
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), previously 1981S (RIP), 1975TS, 1975