Reflector...

Sorry guys, the junkyard only had one of those reflectors...the other one
was for a mkI and it had a nasty scratch on it....But I will keep my eyes
peeled for those suckers...I guess Hella doesn't make them anymore??

Oh yeah, if you guys are looking for something, especially you mkII guys,
let me know, this junkyard has 3 16v's and 4 8v's on their lot and even 2
mkI's....I think I found Scirocco heaven....

Eric