Re: Reflector...

At 04:42 PM 10/14/97 -0600, you wrote:
+snip+
>Oh yeah, if you guys are looking for something, especially you mkII guys,
>let me know, this junkyard has 3 16v's and 4 8v's on their lot and even 2
>mkI's....I think I found Scirocco heaven....
>
>Eric

say Eric, werent you going to find out how much a clean 16v bodykit
will cost me? --orya jes pullin some legs?
actually I'm looking for a LOT of MKII stuff- someone could make some easy
money pulling this stuff for me if ya catch my drift...

Paul
'8416v 144,000 mi. and master cylinder is fading     engine has @65,000
ISO 2.0L parts

and Owen! whats up with those clear signals??