Re: Reflector...

Night Shadow wrote:

> Sorry guys, the junkyard only had one of those reflectors...the other one
> was for a mkI and it had a nasty scratch on it....But I will keep my eyes
> peeled for those suckers...I guess Hella doesn't make them anymore??
>
> Oh yeah, if you guys are looking for something, especially you mkII guys,
> let me know, this junkyard has 3 16v's and 4 8v's on their lot and even 2
> mkI's....I think I found Scirocco heaven....
>
> Eric

How about those cords which attach to the back deck? The ones that
connect to the hatch? Are you going to Bogart the only reflector or are
you taking bids? If you swing it right I think you could have bidding
war on your hands. Maybe you should have Christie's auction it off.
Sorry to keep pestering you. There is only one scirocco within 2 hours
of me that is in a salvage yard. It also just happens to be one of the
three only scirocco that i have seen in iowa, but boy do we have pigs
and corn!

shannon
87 16Volt