Re: [other] 'go speedracer' song! [Update]

Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> Thanks for the overwhelming response.I've found the songs I was
> looking for but...
>
> Well I found the theme song at www.speedracer.com ..duh!! now I just
> need to figure out how to convert it to a wav. I'm leaning towards
> not adding Sponge's version because I really don't want the whole CD
> just for one song, same with Smashmouth(walking on the sun) and that
> song from ferris buheler's day off...all great songs but by the time
> i'd be done with my music compilation i'd be inthe hole 30$ when all
> I really wanted was the Dadada song..i think i'll stick to CD's I
> already own, unless someone has these above mentioned CD's
> that could snag the song off..oh it's also going to be like 2 weeks before any
> stores i n Houston get the Saturday Cartoon Hits CD their all sold
> out or something bogus.. I hate all the stores exchange only policy
> on returns.
>
> Ryan

Do you have a CD-ROM recorder? A friend of mine does and guess what you can make
Audio CDs also. It would really be cool to make a great VW Driving CD. Jimi
Hendrix Highway Chile needs to be on that CD too.also Voodoo Child (Listen to the
lyrics)

When you get into this discussion everyone says Radar Love, but I disagree Maybe
if we drove Muscle Cars and Drank Bush Beer while driving to the Tractor Pull in
our '69 Primer colored Camaros

Kevin McGrath
Value Systems
Quality Custom Built PCs Networking and much more
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/super.html  <---Check out the current specials
You might find computers cheaper but never a better value.