RE: [other] 'go speedracer' song! [Update]

Thanks for the overwhelming response.I've found the songs I was
looking for but...

Well I found the theme song at www.speedracer.com ..duh!! now I just
need to figure out how to convert it to a wav. I'm leaning towards
not adding Sponge's version because I really don't want the whole CD
just for one song, same with Smashmouth(walking on the sun) and that
song from ferris buheler's day off...all great songs but by the time
i'd be done with my music compilation i'd be inthe hole 30$ when all
I really wanted was the Dadada song..i think i'll stick to CD's I
already own, unless someone has these above mentioned CD's
that could snag the song off..oh it's also going to be like 2 weeks before any
stores i n Houston get the Saturday Cartoon Hits CD their all sold
out or something bogus.. I hate all the stores exchange only policy
on returns.

Ryan