From: "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Re: only in europe-gearing q'-CLARIFICATION-
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 21:48:29 +0000

for all you people (and there were a LOT of you) I am positive
the guy said 150 MPH...because he rattled it off in kph, then
stopped, and said "er around 150 miles per hour"..because he kept
throwing out phrases like "getting up to 200 clicks in no time",
which on our confused faces he converted the kph to mph so we could
better relate.

someone actually did reply with some very helpful info about gearing
and being able to reach that 150mph, which i'm going to start looking
into.

Ryan