Re: only in europe-gearing q'-CLARIFICATION-

I doubt his passat was 4000 lbs, and i know a few 90hp sciroccos and
rabbits than can hit 110 no sweat, plus i'm sure his passat is even
more aerodynamic than my scirocco, all the corners were rounded,
it looked like a bullet...he said it was all in the gearing. and that
there was no way he got there any time fast, but he would eventually
reach that speed. Im sure with a tall enough gearing you can reach it,
as a few people have replied as to be able to do just the same thing
w/ a modified gear box.

Ryan