Fwd: Which will provide more power?

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Which will provide more power?
Date:    97-10-05 20:12:47 EDT
From:    TheDude511
To:      mcm@intergate.bc.ca

<< scirocco-l@privatei.com >>
who pissed in this guys cornflakes ??
    ok who ever.....

     well.. it's been a while since I read the article on the 2.25 TT system
for the 16V
moving right along...
     on the chip issue... did you mean to say "in my opinion" ??   and the
last time I remember Autothority sold chips for 16V
      titanium billets??  it's well known that the exhaust cam on a 16v is a
good one and no serious gains are made     and BTW what does between 1000.00
and 1600.00 mean to you?
      intake manifold   again is this "in YOUR opinion"  ???  define
noticeable for us please......  5HP is noticeable  all that cash for 5 HP ??
 I think your seat of the pants "OPINION"  may have derived the SUPERSPRINT
HEADER and NO cat   maybe???  hummm
      High octane gas    dude... it's a WELL known fact that the knock sensor
ignition responds well to higher octane gas     it adjust timing like 7 times
a sec   constantly trying to advance the timing for more power     well let's
see one type of gas ignites easily under high pressure and combustion chamber
heat and the other type does'nt    and the computer in my car is advancing
ignition until it hears a knock    I'll put the extra 6 cents per gallon into
the better gas       BTW  the situations are hardly "rare"
as you would say   the knock sensor is (read MY lips) constantly trying to
advance !
   this you can relate to the "weakest link theory"   your knock sensor is
only as good as the type of gas to put into the tank       "in my opinion"