The PA show on the 12th.

Who from the list is gonna go.  I'm thinking about another crazy road trip
from down here in NC.  I wasn't planning to go because my car has been
shimmy-shakin lately but I fixed that yesterday.   NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
buy non-German strut bearings.  Also, that blowout I had going to the East
coast gathering must have helped kill that strut.  I pulled a cheapo move and
put the almost new kyb's from my Rabbit onto my scirocco.  In a few months
I'm gonna get some Koni's.  I can't wait.
Also,  If anybody's interested;  I've got some Teardrops I might want to
bring up to the show.  They have 2 new potenzas and 2 used ones(<10k) and I
have two center caps currently but I can get the other two if you need them.
 They are in better-than-good shape but not perfect.  I want $450 so  if
you're interested please email me.  I'm not bringing them up there if nobody
asks about them.  Later.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87