Volktoberfest lamentations

I looks like circumstance will prevent me from joining in the fun
@volktoberfest next week. I am now at work (for free!) which is
indicative of the BS that my job is currently putting me through - and I
still have to get my '82 through Maryland inspection ASAP - so any free
time I have will be devoted to that (not to mention doing upper strut
bearings on my girlfriend's '78 and shocks/bearings on my Golf.

Dammit.  It'll be cool to get to a meet - large quantities of Sciroccos
is an idea i can live with . . . ideally my girlfriend will bring her
'78, and me my '82 . . .