Re: Fwd: Which will provide more power?

On Sun, 5 Oct 1997 20:15:24 -0400 (EDT) TheDude511@aol.com writes:

>---------------------

I respectfully request that you use some sort of understandable replies.
I have no clue as to what you are responding to begins, ends or whatever.
Most of your posts seem to be the same thing, to me anyway. Are you
responding to yourself?

Try to use periods, comas ect in a way so that everyone else can
comprehend your post. I for one, don't get it.

don't take this as some personal slam, because it isn't. Your reply is
just as important as anyone elses, I would just like to know what the
heck your saying. I know you have a point to your post, im missing it
and/or im to lazy to pick through and try and decipher your messages.

Thanks in advance!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and