Re: Various stuff for this weekend (long...so what!)

Yes I always wondered... I use 15w40 in my car, all summer then in the
winter I like to use 10w30, temps get below 0 celcius then.  I kinda
wonderd about cars ( usually GM stuff ) that say to use 5W30 all year round..
Doesn't 5w-30 break down in hot weather???  Isn't it better to use a
heavier oil in hot weather???