Which will provide more power?

All right guys, need some advice?  Which will provide more power to my
car?  A new Allison XR700 Ignition System ($110) or a new Techtonics
dual downpipe (w/ cat) - $115?  I have an 80 S with stock ignition
system (points from what I've been told).  The only engine mods I have
are an oversized throttle-body (Audi 5000), ventilated air filter box,
slightly less than legal cat, and the 2" catback TT exhaust system.
 The engine is the stock 1.6L.  Please respond by 5:00pm EST.

John
80 Scirocco S